Refugio Náutico Ecolodge policies
- Foreign guests exempt from VAT payment, only if they present passport and entry card to the country stamped in international police.
- National guests, should consider the payment of the tariff with VAT included, being the currency of payment in Chilean Pesos.
- To confirm reservations, it is required to provide the data of the transfer or deposit of 50% or 100% of the total amount of the stay.
- The maximum term for payment is 72 hours, after your reservation. In case the reservation is made next to the date or hours before the check in, the method of reserve payment must be coordinated with the reservation manager. Otherwise, the reservation will be considered only as an attempt.
- Attempted reservations will remain in force, only as long as there is no new reservation on the same date, ready to guarantee it with prepayment.
- The Hotel will consider the reservation confirmed as long as the payment is notified through an email with its respective voucher
- Changes to confirmed reservations will be subject to availability and will be accepted with a term longer than 30 days in high season and 15 days before arrival of the passenger to the hotel in low season.
- No-Show: If the day corresponding to the check in is not presented, the full day will be charged.
- 10 Days before check in, you can cancel your reservation and you will be refunded 100% of your credit.
- From 9 to 3 days before your check in, you can cancel your reservation, but, a charge equivalent to 1 night of your stay will be made.
- If you cancel your reservation from 2 days before to the date of your checkout, 100% of your stay will be charged.
Annulments due to climatic conditions and natural disasters:
- By canceling climatic conditions or natural disasters, you will be given the option to change the date subject to availability, or cancel your reservation without additional charge.
Payment policies are as follows:
- Payment methods: credit card, cash, deposit or transfers
- Coins accepted when paid with cash: CLP, USD and EUR
- Accepted credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Red Compra.
- The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival.
- Entrance to the hotel (Check in):
Check-in is from 14:00 hrs. You can go ahead depending on the availability of the hotel. If your arrival at the hotel is before that time, we will take care of your luggage until the delivery of the room.
- Checkout (Checkout);
Check-out must be made before noon (12: 00hrs). The hotel can guard your luggage after checkout for a period of 4 hours.
- • Nautical Refuge, is a non-smoking hotel. This new law prohibits smoking in closed, closed places accessible to the public or for commercial commercial use. For this purpose, a closed space is any that is covered by a roof attached to one or more walls (regardless of the material used, the existence of doors or windows and whether the structure is permanent or temporary). Smoking is also not allowed on terraces that are not outdoors or have a roof attached to a wall.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
- Only domestic pets that are Assistance
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding. All children under 2 years stay free of charge for cots.
- All children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- One older child or adult can stay with additional charges to consult, per person and night, in an additional bed.
- Maximum number of extra beds or cots in the room is one for each.
- Additional beds and / or cots are available upon request and must be confirmed by the hotel.
These policies are valid for direct sale customers and may be applied and / or fully or partially extended to a third party, such as travel agencies, operators, service providers, online services or others.